Note: The video and instructions below discuss how to setup for in-person gatherings. However, with many events moved online, the instructions are different for integrating with a Zoom call! Please reference this tutorial for displaying captions and subtitles in Zoom. Also, visit this tutorial for instructions on audio loopback.
Basic In-Venue Requirements
- Reliable internet connection (wired ethernet connection is recommended. Minimum 1 Mbps download and upload speed)
- Laptop running Google Chrome
- (Optional) Projector
- Setup laptop with reliable internet connection (wired ethernet connection recommended)
- Decide how the audience members will access captioning/translation
- Setup speaker with Speaker View and test release of prepared content to confirm it is being displayed as expected.